Whether or not you’re getting up for school or work in the mornings this summer, it’s still vital to eat a healthy breakfast. In fact, studies repeatedly show that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
Here’s a short list of summer breakfast ideas to plan your next shopping trip around:
- Parfait: All you need is your favorite, low-fat yogurt, some oatmeal, and assorted fruit to make this dish; don’t forget to drizzle some honey on top!
- Quiche: Though an entire pie-shaped quiche is easy to make in advance, you can quickly make a quiche-for-one in under five minutes.
- Scrambled eggs: Simple beat an egg and pop it into the microwave for quick scrambled eggs; you can even add cheese and veggies.
- Oatmeal: There’s a reason that oatmeal has always been a classic; add your favorite fruits and spices to make it perfect.
- Smoothie: Whether your smoothies are yogurt-based, ice-based, or banana-based, the quick and healthy potential combinations are endless.
Do you have any breakfast staples you frequently enjoy? Let us know in the comments.